Follow the blog to learn many more such hacks and policies about the Southwest Airlines sale $69.
What Is Southwest Airlines Sale $69?
Southwest Airlines make sure to keep its customers happy, and hence it comes up with various sales all year round. Mostly the sales are $49, $59, and $69. Currently, the sale going on in the southwest is $69. It is a three-day sale that the airline drops any time of the year, mostly it’s from Tuesday to Thursday.
Southwest Airlines recently offered a $69 deal to reward its loyal customers. Flyers will be able to reserve their flights using this promotion at the lowest rate set for their destination. Book your ticket with Southwest Airlines between Tuesday and Thursday to take advantage of this promotion. Flyers will fully profit from this $69 deal on their tickets throughout these days. Southwest Airlines’ three-day fare sale is referred to as the Southwest Airlines Sale $69.
What Are The Policies For The Sale?
Southwest has some guidelines travelers should know while booking this sale:
- Southwest Airlines Aale $69 flights are just one way
- The sale is not valid on flights from/to Hawaii and Continental US
- For every dollar spent on Business Select flights, Members of Southwest will receive 12 miles, and for every whatever amount paid for Any Time fares, they will receive 10 reward points. Additionally, every flyer who wants to get away with money spend on airfare earns 6 reward points.
How Often Does The Sale Happen?
Southwest is a famous airline that comes up with sales time and again. It has monthly and yearly sales, so the flyers can travel at the best prices. Most of the best sales that the airline comes up with are in the month of January, June, and October.
However, if it is about the days when the fares are lowest on southwest airlines, then it would be Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
We suggest flyers subscribe to the Southwest low fare calendar so they can track what days the fares are lowest and also information about upcoming sales.
How to Purchase Flights for $69 on Southwest Airlines?
It’s important for flyers to understand the process of booking so they don’t waste time figuring out how to grab tickets on the sale.
Here’s the process flyers need to follow for southwest airlines sales of $69 in 2022:
- Visit the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Then navigate to the sale on the low-fare calendar on the website.
- Further flyers will need o fill in the information about their travel destination.
- Here passengers will see all the flights available at a discount, and they can book according to their preference.
Routes On Which $69 Tickets Are Available
The sale is not available for all destinations. Here we have curated a list where the sale is eligible:
Destination Available on sale:
- El Paso
- Oklahoma City
- Houston Hobby
- Midland and Tulsa
Routes available on sale:
- Priced at $69, Austin to Oklahoma City
- El Paso – Amarillo for $69
- Tulsa – Midland/Odessa for $69
- For $69, get Houston Hobby – Lubbock.
Tips For Booking Tickets For Southwest On Sale
- Southwest comes up with this offer mostly in the winter seasons, so gear up as the sale season is coming up.
- The sale is only applicable in a few locations. So, passengers need to make sure they are aware of the location they are willing to travel to and are aware if the sale is available at the location.
- Make sure the Southwest low fare calendar is subscribed to get updates on all deals coming up. That can help flyers to plan their vacation in advance
- The calendar will also help travelers to book the lowest fare tickets even without the sale.
- Because the sale is valid for one-way trips, only travelers can book tickets separately. This is a simple hack passenger can follow to get discounted tickets for both sides.
- In this case, if the flight gets canceled, the airline does not offer any refund. Instead, it offers credits that passengers can adjust on the next flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
How frequently does southwest airlines come up with sales?
The airlines come up with the sales quite frequently, mostly between every Tuesday and Thursday. Although this is not an official policy of the airline, it tries to make sure that sales come up regularly for flyers.
Can I travel to any destination with southwest airlines sale for $69?
Unfortunately, there are some selected locations only where this offer is valid. Although you can refer to the low-fare calendar to get updates on the cheapest flights around the days of your departure.
Will I be able to book again on sale if the flight gets canceled by the airline?
Southwest does not have many cancelations in general. Although if the flight gets canceled due to any reason, the airline will give you credits of the same amount refund won’t be an option. You can use these credits to book flights in the future.
Can I book a round trip on sales?
No, according to the policies, flyers can only book one-way trips on sales like these. However, you can play smart and book both tickets separately as they will count in one way trip.