Be Known To Every Detailed Corner Of Southwest Airlines Flight Tickets
Modify Your Booking
Need Help with Flight bookings & Related Queries?
Southwest Airlines is one of the most significant and crucial airlines in the United States. It was formed on March 15th, 1967. In starting years, the airline started operating domestically in Texas, like Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Later, the airline extended itself to regional interstate services nationwide in 1979. Southwest Airlines have a distinct business technique from others that use a different rolling hub and point-to-point network with complimentary checked baggage.
|Headquarters||Hub Airports||Fleet Size||No. of Destinations||Customer Service Number|
|Dallas, Texas, US||Dallas, Love Field||737||121||+1-800-435-9792|
Some Popular Destinations Southwest Airlines Fly To
1. Oahu, HI
2. LOS Cabos, Mexico
3. San Diego, CA
4. Seattle, WA
5. Liberia, Costa Rica
1. Phoenix to Cancun
2. Chicago O’ Hare to Baltimore
3. Colorado Springs to Las Vegas
4. Jackson to Atlanta
5. Houston-Bush to Denver
Southwest Airlines Cabin Classes
Want A Gateway
It is southwest’s introductory fare class that provides two free checked bags, complimentary drinks, and snacks with a 6x fare earning rate for rapid rewards members and the option of flight credits.
Therefore, there is not a significant difference among the classes. Yet, if you want a gateway class, those tickets have restrictions on non-refundable tickets.
How To Do Southwest Airlines Reservations?
Steps To Book A Southwest Airlines Flight
- Firstly, visit the website of southwest airline
- Press the Flight option
- Enter all the information like destination, time, date, etc.
- If you have a promo code, enter that for discounts.
- Now press the search button
- Thus, all the flights’ list will come for your mentioned details, whichever is suitable for you select it.
- Further, the next step is a mode of payment
- When the payment is made, you will receive the confirmation for your booking at your registered mail address.
>> Get To Know How to Book a Flight with Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar
On the website, go to senior citizens discounts:
- Southwest airlines provide a discount for citizens above 65 years of age.
- All the required information can be enquired online or contact customer support which works 24/7.
- The airline gives an extra benefit that states the fares of seniors are refundable, as according to their age, any emergency can occur. So, southwest airlines allow complete co-operation for them.
Some of the best deals for all the people
It provides various deals and sales throughout the year, and you can get the cheapest flight fare. A three-day sale offers $49 and $69 tickets for the customers. Commonly, these sales occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays; one can easily avail of the $69 tickets. Yet, you have to be active these days for the ticket at the lowest prices.
>> Viral hacks to book on southwest airlines sale $69
This program is specially run by southwest airlines for their customers. This is granted to individual travelers only, so if you want to avail the benefits, an individual must enroll separately and not in groups. Points can be earned by traveling from southwest airlines or qualifying purchases with rapid reward partners. Qualification means paying the total amount by dollars, southwest LUV vouchers, gift cards, or flight credits, with no partial purchase price paid with rapid reward points. Passengers should provide their rapid reward account number while making the reservation to make more points. The points can be redeemed for any available seat on any flight bookings through the southwest or any product or service approved by southwest.
Southwest Airlines Manage Booking
Passengers can make free changes in their flight plans sixty days prior to departure.
Before choosing Spirit Airlines, customers are urged to abide by its transfer ticket restrictions
Seat UpgradeThe seat selection and upgradation of Spirit begins at a minimum of $5.
Southwest Airline check in process can be done through the app or website lets passengers access the boarding pass smoothly.
Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
Passengers can easily modify their flight bookings through Southwest Airlines’ flight change policy. Modifications can be done both in online and offline modes. ‘Business select’ and ‘Anytime’ ticket holders can change their flight 10 minutes before departure at no extra cost.
Here are a few things you can change on Southwest Airlines:
Southwest Airlines Name Change
- Travelers can add or remove four characters maximum in the name.
- A valid document should back a name change.
- Rapid reward members cannot edit the names on tickets.
- Only once can a passenger edit the name.
Southwest Airlines Date Change
Southwest Airlines Destination Change
Southwest Airlines also gives its passengers the right to change the destination of the flight. Visit the official website of Southwest Airlines and navigate to ‘Manage Reservations.’ Select the change flight option and edit the destination. Passengers should pay the fare difference and confirm the new booking destination.
Southwest Airlines Cancelation & Refund Policy
- Can change the flight booking before 24 hours of your departure time.
- The changes in flight can be done 2 hours before your scheduled departure.
- No changing fee will be charged within 24 hours, or after that, you will be charged some additional charges for any changes.
What is the refund and compensation policy?
American airlines Refund policy
Somehow, understanding the weather is now pretty easy because of technology. If any natural calamities or bad weather the flight gets delayed or canceled, the airline will not give any compensation.
Yet if a flight has issues with its carrier or any other flight-related problems, the airline will be responsible for it. Hence, you will be eligible to get compensation for it. Therefore, you may waive the cancelation charges with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Amount to be paid
>>Get To Know More About Southwest Airlines Cancelled Flight Policy
|Distance||Less than 1500 km||1500 km|
|Compensation per ticket||Euros 25||Euros 400|
Key points to keep in mind:
- If the flight got delayed due to any reason, the airlines would provide you with complimentary drinks and snacks.
- You will be provided with accommodation in a hotel if the flight is delayed for a longer time or you have to stay overnight.
- Meanwhile, the airline will also provide the travel service between the airport and hotel.
- If the flight gets delayed for 2 hours and you cancel it, no extra cancellation fee will be charged for your new booking.
- Additionally, if you do not want to book again and apply for a refund, you can ask for a refund or southwest airlines reimbursement.
- The airline allows one carry-on bag and one personal item like a purse, a briefcase, and a laptop without any extra fee.
- The bag’s maximum size should be 50 linear inches with handles and wheels.
- Baggage should fit into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
- Customers can bring two checked baggage with a maximum of 62 inches.
- The weight allowed is 23 kgs; if it exceeds, an additional fee would be charged for the baggage.
Seat Selection Policy
For southwest airlines, check-in for your flight can be done by three standard methods;
- Online check-in: in the case of online check-in, you have to do it between 24 hours to 60 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Mobile check-in: with the help of the Southwest Airlines mobile app, you can check in via mobile also between 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Airport check-in: you can directly come to the airport and check-in for your flight 3 hours to 30 minutes before the scheduled time for departure.
Southwest Airlines Flight Status
How to Check Southwest Airlines Flight Status?
Passengers can check the Southwest Airlines flight status by following these steps.
- Go to the website of Southwest Airlines.
- Click on the flight status from the top bar.
- Search out the flight status by entering the departure and arrival city.
- You can also find the status by using the flight number.
Southwest Airlines Pet Policy
The airlines only allow one pet carrier per ticket. The carrier might include two cats or dogs, yet they must be of the same species on a carrier. The cat or dog should be in a carrier only and could easily stand or able to move within the carrier.
Special Assistance Provided By The Southwest Airlines
How to give information when booking a reservation
On the Passenger & Payment info page.
click the particular assistance link.
Select the appropriate option.
Scroll down to complete the reservation.
If you have booked a reservation, later, if you add
From any page on southwest.com, click the link Flight| Hotel| Car| Vacations.
Under flight, select manage reservations
Mention the required information like name and confirmation number, and then click search.
Under passenger name, press the assistance link.
Select appropriate options
Click update information.
- Flying with oxygen
- Customers who are blind or have low vision
- Customers who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Flying with trained animals
- Traveling with medications
Southwest Airlines Important Contact Details