Choose The Right Flight With Helpful Information About Allegiant Air Flight
Modify Your Booking
Need Help with Flight bookings & Related Queries?
Allegiant Air: Your Home in Sky
Allegiant Air is a popular US low-cost carrier that covers many domestic routes nationwide. The airline flies to more than 100 locations in total, out of many hubs located around the US. Allegiant significantly lowers the cost and inconvenience of leisure travel in the USA, from the nation’s favorite small cities to top-tier locations. Also, the American carrier is authorized to provide charter trips to Mexico and Canada.
Allegiant Air Overview
|Headquarters||Hub Airports||Fleet Size||No. of Destinations||Customer Service Number|
|Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Los Angeles International Airport,|
Punta Gorda Airport
Allegiant Air Cabin Classes
All Allegiant aircraft have only one cabin class, i.e., economy. It provides four-seat variants in its aircraft fleet. Allegiant airline’s seats are non-reclinable.
- Standard seats are available on all Allegiant flights.
- Giant seats are wider and come with a comfortable headrest.
- Allegiant Extra seats receive first in-flight service and complimentary beverages.
- Legroom+ seats provide 6 inches more leg space compared to standard seats.
Seat Upgradation On Allegiant Air
Passengers can choose or upgrade their seats on Allegiant Air by paying a required charge depending on the route and seat category. Allegiant seat upgrades are available from the minimum cost of $7. Passengers can upgrade their seats 24 hours before departure. Seat upgradation can be made by visiting the “Manage Trip” section on the official website or calling customer service at 702-555-8888.
Allegiant Air Booking
Making a reservation on Allegiant Air is very easy. Bookings can be made through the official website of allegiant air which is www. allegiantair.com , app, travel agency, or calling Allegiant customer support.
- Travelers can visit the “Manage Trip” section and enter the travel details.
- Available flights will be shown to the passengers.
- Finalize the seats, bags, and payments as per need.
Allegiant Air also offers a group booking option to its passengers. If the group is of 10+ passengers, then travelers can opt for group booking.
How To Get Discounts On Allegiant Airlines Booking?
Allegiant Air is an expensive flight. Constantly it provides its passengers with various promo codes, e-vouchers, and credits to book tickets and grab in-flight services at lower costs.
Allegiant Air offers fare discounts to War veterans and military personnel. Group bookings are also eligible for discounts. Passengers can also use Allegiant Allways reward points to book a low-price ticket on their next reservation.
Allegiant Allways Reward Program
Allegiant Air Allways rewards program comes with the following benefits:
▪ Free to join.
▪ No minimum point is required for redemption.
▪ Reward points are available for redemption for 24 months.
With Allegiant World Mastercard, passengers will have more exclusive benefits under their belt:
▪ All benefits of the Allways reward program.
▪ Complimentary beverages.
▪ No points expiration.
▪ BOGO fare offers.
▪ Dedicated member service line.
How To Earn And Use Allways Rewards Benefits
- Passengers can earn 1 Allways reward point per $1 spent.
- Passengers will also earn 2 Allways reward points for travel expenses above $500.
- Earn 2 points on $1 spent on dining purchases made with Allegiant World Mastercard.
- Earn 3 points on $1 spent on allegiant.com purchases made with the card.
There is no minimum points restriction to redeem the Allways Reward points. Passengers can also redeem points on travel packages booked with Allegiant Air.
Allegiant Air Manage Booking
Allegiant is not just a cost-effective airline but also provides effective reservation management to its commuters. Passengers traveling on Allegiant can modify their flight itinerary easily. They can choose
Allegiant passengers can upgrade their seats to Legroom+ or another seat by visiting the ‘Manage Travel’ section.
Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy
Allegiant Air’s flight change policy depends on the ticketing segment the passenger has bought. Passengers traveling on standard tickets will have to pay $75 for changes. On the other hand, Trip Flex ticket passengers can make changes once for free.
Allegiant Air’s flight change policy includes the following itineraries:
Allegiant Air Name Change
- Allegiant Air offers free name correction within 24 hours of booking a flight.
- Passengers can amend up to four letters in their name.
- In case of changes due to marriage and divorce, Allegiant requests passengers to provide valid proof.
Allegiant Air Date Change
Changes in your travel date are allowed by Allegiant Air. Passengers can change their flight by adding a new date. Through trip flex coverage, passengers can edit the date up to 1 hour before departure.
Allegiant Air Destination Change
Allegiant passengers can make changes in their destination only once. They can visit the official website and navigate to the “Manage Trip” section and proceed with their edits.
Allegiant Air Cancelation Policy
Allegiant Air provides a 24-hour cancelation policy with a complete refund. If a passenger cancels their tickets seven days before departure, no travel credit will be provided.
If passengers have bought a Standard Fare Ticket and cancel the ticket after 24 hours of purchasing it – $75 per passenger per segment will be charged.
For canceling Trip Flex tickets, after 24 hours, passengers get a chance to modify the flight’s date or destination once only. No cancelation fee will be incurred, and changes can be made up to one hour before departure.
Allegiant Air Refund & Compensation Policy Refund Policy
After canceling the flight bookings, passengers can also apply for a refund request from the “Manage Travel” section of the official Allegiant website.
- In fact, a full refund will be given to the passengers canceling their bookings within 24 hours of reservation duration.
- Moreover, all qualifying refunds are returned back to the original payment mode within 5-7 business days.
- However, all extra purchases, including lodging, luggage, fees for transportation, and taxes, are not refundable.
For flight delays and cancellations due to weather, Allegiant Air offers two options:
Rebooking of flight on a different date.
Request for a full refund.
Allegiant Air Baggage Policy
One personal item may be brought on board for free by every Allegiant traveler. However, additional costs will be applied for bringing a carry-on bag or checked luggage.
|Baggage||Baggage Max Dimensions|
|Personal Item||7 x 15 x 16 inches|
|Carry-on Bags||9 x 14 x 22 inches|
|Checked Bags||80 linear inches|
As per Allegiant baggage policy, all checked bags do not exceed linear dimensions of 80 inches and also do not cross the limit of 40 pounds.
|Overweight Bags: between 41 and 70 pounds||$50.00|
|Overweight Bags: between 71 and 99 pounds||$75.00|
|Oversized Checked Bag||$75.00|
Allegiant Air Seat Selection Policy
Passengers traveling with Allegiant Air can select their preferred seat at the time of booking at lowest price of $7 to maximum $21, depending on the seat type and destinations. Logging into the “Manage Travel” option, a seat can be bought easily. In case of no seat selection, Allegiant will assign random seats to passengers. However, Allegiant Airlines does not allow seat change at the Airport.
Allegiant Air Flight Status
How to Check Allegiant Air Flight Status?
Follow these easy steps to access the Allegiant Air flight status quickly.
Allegiant Air Pet Policy
Allegiant airlines does not ask for the health certificates of pets. But it requests passengers to check in 2 hours before the departure for a smooth process.
- Allegiant airlines allow only domestic dogs and cats in the cabin.
- Overall a charge of $50 non-refundable fee will be charged for pets.
- Moreover, it allows only 2 pets per aircraft.
- Furthermore, a soft-sided container with a maximum dimension of 9” H x 16” W x 19” D is acceptable.
Special Assistance Provided By Allegiant Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Travel
Allegiant Air does not offer unaccompanied minor travel services to its passengers.
Allegiant Airlines also allows service animals to board the aircraft. The service animal can be a dog, irrespective of its breed. Allegiant demands complete documentation of the service animals before departure. Passengers should arrive 2 hours before the departure. But service animals are not allowed to occupy seats and aisles.
Pregnant travelers are advised by Allegiant Air to speak with a doctor before taking off. Allegiant requires a doctor’s prescription if a pregnant passenger’s due date is less than forty-five (45) days away from the date of travel. Moreover, Airport staff will assist the pregnant traveler from the point of check-in to boarding. ▪ On international flights
▪ Connecting Domestic flights.
Allegiant Air Important Contact Details
FAQs About Allegiant Air
What choices do Allegiant Air offers in case of flight cancellation?
Passengers have two choices:
- Visit the “Manage Travel” section of Allegiant Travel to switch travel dates to/from the same city pairs without paying a higher ticket.
- Passengers can also request a refund on the remaining flying segments by visiting the “Manage Travel” section.
- However, if no action is taken, Allegiant will automatically cancel passengers’ travel plans within 72 hours and refund the full amount to the original method of payment.
What is the price of Trip Flex?
Trip Flex reservations will cost between $8 and $20 per passenger per segment. Basically, price variation depends on routes. With Trip Flex, you can modify your schedule once or even postpone your trip without having to pay $75 per passenger per way in change/cancellation costs compared to standard fare tickets.
Does Allegiant Air have a first-class seating category?
No, there is no first-class seating arrangement on Allegiant Air. At Allegiant, an all-coach configuration is provided. However, Allegiant Extra and Legroom+ seating choices are available for purchase on some flights for travelers’ comfort.
What age are passengers considered children on Allegiant Air?
Passengers 14 years old at the date of travel are considered children on Allegiant flights. However, Allegiant airlines request its passengers below 14 years to be accompanied by a passenger of 15 years or old.